Okay so I am in this creative writing class at school and we are starting our poetry and started with acrostics. YAY third grade!! Well, anyway i thought I would post them. I think I was supposed to rhyme? but i didn't. Yes the title is different than the word going down. It is supposed to be like that. The first one is my favorite, then I like the second one. The others are a little dumb but you can read if you like.
The following one is specialish. It's about my brother and the title was his senior quote
Growing Up is Giving Up
Careful to not forget
Our relationship through these challenging years.
Life has moved with you always here, big brother
Longing to fight again and hear your distinct hollaring throughout the house
Everything is so quiet when you are
Gone from this place.
Even so, I always know that you’ll become the man you’ve always dreamed to be.
A Sorry Mentality
Anger has caused all eyes to close.
People can be so self-centered, making sure to
Avoid eye contact because the
Task of the realization of another’s pain is simply too
Hard to bear.
Every face has unique traits,
The wrinkles narrate a tale. But still, eyes are
Impersonal, but this social
Conduct begs hearts of forgiveness
Stage Hype
The curtain is being drawn, lights up in the
House.
Every person anticipating something great.
Today the actor pushes for something more than entertainment.
Hopes of proving thoughts sometimes are
Easily forgotten.
Art goes deeper than words.
The actor pulls from his soul.
Ready to meet people on an honest level
Every performance with a purpose.
Writer’s Block
Sitting with a pen and small blank book.
Clouds float across the sky.
Right away some days
Inspiration flys onto the paper.
But sometimes it is not so easy. He longs to create
Beauty that will touch every heart, but a
Lapse in creativity is present.
Extraordinary is his desire, but now it
Seems he could never move forward
Childhood Place
Tomboy mine is on the right. We get used to
Every bump against the jeep.
Legally, I shouldn’t drive this at all. But here,
Laws don’t restrict wonder.
Under the shadow of this mountain. whether
Rain, ice, or snow
I have made the
Deepest of all my memories. Love becomes simple, and relationships breath easy
Even in this altitude.
Copyright! Take this and feel the wrath of Montezumah up your butt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment