It's amazing how God takes our moments of doubt and turns them into worship and victory. Man, I was just thinking about Buddism. Alot about it. Even to points of doubt. But I see something. Something in the dark and something in the light cannot be one. That's what Buddism is about. That everyone is god. A part of god. Well, maybe a Buddist and a Satanist can be one. But a satanist and Christian or a Buddist and Christian can't be one. Because somewhere along the way one must have absolute truth over the others. And at such a disagreement- the disagreement of being the one absolute truth- everything cannot be one. Though we are all humans and coexist on the same planet, truth has to exist. Though we should love one another in peace, we simply don't have this ability because of the forces of darkness. Not everyone truly can love in such a way because not everyone is handed over to the absolute truth that is love in definition. As the three word verse we learn as children says, "God is love." So my mind has been racing and it went back to a night at Steven's house. I started writing tonight. Thinking about my shortcomings and my art.
We're taking back our land.
oh God make us strong.
If there is anything I've seen in the past year it's how inconsistant and unsure I can be.
So we are standing on you.
I believe God can use our shortcomings. (our thorns in our flesh if you will-like Paul)
He can use our media, our art, our theatre.
Though it seems such things born of beuty have been handed over to corruption.
So it has been with the rest of our world.
But our Christ is coming back.
We will take this back.
This spiritual conquest.
These battles.
This war.
We have hope for the strenght of Christ in our inadequecies.
We're taking back our land!
augh. I am tired. more to come on the exstensive and picky wordyness on these subjects later. God is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment